Sunday, February 25, 2007

Me and Rakhee

There was this cousin named Rakhee I grew up with back inIndia. She was about eight years younger to me and we grew up almostlike real brother and sister. She was the daughter of my mom's brother and she and her family would often stay over with us over the longweekends.She even referred to me as `bhaiya'… which is Hindi for big brother.She went to an all girls' school and I was one of the few boys she knew. When I was about 19 I went off to college and was away for apretty long time. Almost three years passed before I saw her nextwhen I came home for the summer.When I saw her for the first time I must admit I felt a bit awkward around her. Partly coz I was 22 and she had grown quite a bit too andpartly coz now I felt somewhat turned on by her. Her face was stillthat same innocent girl's. She was almost as tall as me now but still very petite and her dress showed only the slightest impression of apair o f very small but perky breasts. I don't think she had evenstarted wearing a bra yet. She still had those biground brown eyes. She had let her hair grow long all the way down to her waist. It was black and flowing beautifully. I love straight longhair.Since even before I knew what sex was I've been in the habit ofplayfully flirting with her and teasing her about boys and stuff. I decided to do the same now. I knew she thought of me as an olderbrother and she would be shocked at the idea that now I was attractedto her. So all I could do was flirt with her the way we used to. Ifnothing else... at least it would help me fantasize about her and help me get off later.I started by asking her if she had any boyfriends now... and evenasked her about some of the boys she knew before I left. She told me she didn't have any boyfriends. I would keep enquiring and teasing her and she would always shrug it off by shouting, "Bhaiya", untilone day she finally told me... "Well I don't have any boyfriends cozyou're my boyfriend." That kind of took me by surprise. But I knew she was just saying it as part of our playful teasing. But it did give mea lot to think about later that night as I lay in my bedjacking off thinking about her.Over the course of the next few days I pursued the `boyfriend' joke... and she played along. We would tease each other as boyfriend andgirlfriend. She would pretend to be upset if I talked about anothergirl and I would pretend to be jealous if she showed interest inanother guy especially if he was her age. I guess she was a little braver than me coz one day while we wereagain pretending I tried to tease her a little by saying that I'mgoing to have to look for another girlfriend when I get back tocollege. She got really serious and asked me to tell her for real if I really meant that. I asked her why she was getting so worked up andafter a bit of pushing and having to swear a dozen oath s promisingnot to tell on her she finally came clean.She told me that she really more than any boy she had ever met. And she wanted to be my girlfriend. I could have done handsprings justthen. Without thinking I told her how much I loved her and that I feltthe same way. We hugged and she excitedly told me how glad shewas that I wasn't mad. Over the next few days we could be around each other enough. Even whenwe were around our parents we would secretly exchange knowing smilesand glances, becoming more and bolder. When no one was around we would hug and caress each other. Touching and even kissing.As my summer was coming to an end we had less and less time alonetogether coz everyone wanted to spend time with me. Just three days before the end of summer our parents went shopping. I got out of it by saying I had to go meet some friends. Rakhee stayed home on thepretext of doing some homework to get ready for the start of school.My parents and I left early in the morning and got home when I knewthe folks would be leaving. When I got home the house was empty except for Rakhee. We locked the doors and went upto my room.Once there we embraced and kissed as I ran my hands down her back, toher little butt. I pulled her into me and our bodies clung to oneanother. She was wearing her long pink nightie that flowed from the little straps on her shoulders down to just below her knees. Herhair was open and her little breasts just poked from under the silkyDisney nightie. It had a little picture of tinkerbell on her tummy.I slowly lifted it up with one hand as I caressed her back and her hair with the other. I raised it upto her waist and felt under it forher panties. She guessed what I wanted and moved back and allowed meto lift the nightie all the way up over her head and takeit off. She stood there for a few seconds, hand in hand nervously twisting her fingers as I a dmired her beautiful form. She was smallwhite panties and a little white bra.To make her feel more at easy I took off my shirt. She moved closerand helped me with my trousers. Till we both stood in our underwear. She hugged me telling me how much she loved me and I could feel herslowly unconsciously pushing against the bulge in my shorts. Icaressed the smooth texture of her skin as I rubbed her back. Then Itook her to the bed and we both lay down. I undid her bra and kissed and licked her beautiful little breasts, sucking on her nipples.Though small they were aroused and firm like little brown pencilerasers. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply. I then continuedplaying with her nipples with my fingers as I slowly licked my way down her tummy. Teasing and tickling her bellybutton along the way,moving lower. I pulled her panties down her thighs with my teeth. As Ipulled them down my nose rubbed along her slit. It wasn't intentional but it sent shivers up her body and she moaned.Her smooth pussy had some fine tiny hair and I could already see themsoaked in her moist juices. I slowly licked her pussy as I took herpanties off completely with my hands. I g ently sucked on her pussy lips running my tongue up and down her slit. I sucked on hererect clit while Rakhee moaned and crumpled the bed sheet in herclenched fists. The aroma wafting from her sex was incredibly strongand intoxicating. I buried my face in her pussy and continued to lick her pussy and force my tongue into the slit. Her breathing wasgetting heavier and her slit was dripping juices down my cheeks andthen without warning her whole body shuddered as she had her firstreal orgasm. She lay motionless for about a minute after her orgasm subsided. Thenshe opened her eyes to see me lying next to her and she kissed mewhile reaching down to my shorts. She stuck one finger in thewaistband and pushed it down to reveal me rock hard cock. She pushed me onto my back and moved down to my penis. I guessed what she wastrying to do and I also knew she had no sexual experience so I stoppedher and asked her, "You don't have to if you don't want to." She smi led at me and said, "I wanna make you feel the way you justmade me feel". She wrapped her thin fingers around my cock and strokedit a fewtimes. The moved her pretty little face over it and with those big brown innocent eyes staring back at me licked the glistening drops ofprecum off the big purple head of my cock. I can't describe thatinstant. I waited in anticipation for her reaction to the taste. Sheliked it! She kissed the tip and wrapped her lips around the head and sucked trying to get more of the juice she just tasted. The littlemouth sucked me so hard I almost came right then.She was new to this but wanted to experiment as much as possible trying everything. She licked around the head, and then tried to pushthe tip of her tongue into the tiny slit on the tip. Almostinstinctively she tried to see how much of me she could take in. Shegradually moved her mouth lower and had almost two thirds of my thick cock in her till she couldn't take in an y more. It took every bit ofself control to not cum in her mouth right then as I watched heralmost choking on my cock, her lips and her cheeks glisteningwith my precum some of her long black hair sticking to her cheeks. I had to tell her to stop then. She asked me innocently, "Don't you likeit bhaiya?" I told her that I absolutely loved it, but now I had toenter her. This was the only part of sex that I guess she did know about (probably heard about it from the other girls in school)… andright away she lay flat on her back and spread her legs. I lay on topof her kissing and licking her nipples and rubbing her pussy to makesure it was wet. No time for a condom… I'll have to take my chances. I centered my cock head at the entrance of her pussy and slowly pushedit in. It was tighter than I xpected but I finally managed to get thehead into her slit. She moaned, "mmmn bhaiya… lease". I said, "Rakhee this will hurt a little… do you want me to go on?" She nodded impatiently so I pushed deeper into her pussy till I met some resistance. Ithought at first that I mustn't take her cherry so I slowly moved back and forth trying desperately not to go any further in. Rakhee wasmoaning and goading me on, "Bhaiya, oh bhaiya… please… fuck me. Pleasefuck me bhaiya, faster… mmmmmnnn… BHAI..."I lost it...I drove my thick rock hard cock into her pussy with vicious abandon, almost causing her to claw into the mattress!!! She screamed in pain…tears rolling down her cheeks… she cried begging me to stop. My cock was on fire with lust for the young siren, and as I poundedaway unmercifully at her drooling cunt. Her cries turned to loudsighs. "Bhai, oh yes...ye-eeh-eh-yeahss… AAAAAH...AAH... AAAAAAAAAh."After fucking her for what feels like an eternity and coming close toexhaustion I felt her cunt begin to tremble and I knew she was close.But I wanted to make this last a really long time so I slowed downkeeping her right at the edge and I held her as close as I could, feeling every inch of her chest stuck to my chest. Her sweaty skin andher tiny tits rubbing against my skin. She began to grind into mypelvis begging me to give her the orgasm she so badly needed.She began mewling like an injured puppy, "ooooh… oooooh yeah… bhaiya please... please … ooooh yes… bhai…", as I rammed in and out of herwith ruthless abandon. Making her wait for the cum paid off. She hadan orgasm that shook every part of her body and she screamed out loud as her cunt trembled and the muscles in her pussy spasm and squeezedmy dick. Seeing her go through this, watching her eyes glassed overand open wide, the look of disbelief mixed with ecstasy, I can feel myown orgasm bu ilding inside of my nut sack. I shouted, "AAAAh… ah…Aaaah… ah… RAKHEE… I'm cumming… oh baby… I'm cumming in your pussy. OHGOD… I love you Rakhee". As I passed the point of no return, my blue steel pecker spasms hard several times before spewing out load afterload of cum, deep inside of her well fucked pussy as we bothexperienced a state of sexual euphoria, and I collapsed on top of heras I still felt my cock shiver and drip the final remaining drops of my sticky white cum into her hungry cunt.

No comments: